2022 Offshore Wind Energy Workshop for Educators - NJ
FREE Offshore Wind Energy Workshop for Educators
Join KidWind and learn how to explore the power of offshore wind energy with your students. The energy-based content combined with practical standards connected classroom activities will make it easy to bring renewable energy to your classroom.
Dive into the science and technology of offshore wind energy. Join us as we explore wind turbine blade design, power measurement and floating and fixed bottom offshore wind turbines. Attendees to the training will receive a $100 starter kit to get them going with their students! The goal of this training is to have you join a regional KidWind Challenge in February of 2023.
December 2, 2022
Atlantic Cape Community College
5100 E Black Horse Pike
Mays Landing, NJ 08330
- This is a FREE Training!
- Materials are geared towards middle school and high school teachers.
- Teachers do not need any prior knowledge of wind. They will learn about how renewable energy works and how to implement activities in your classroom.
- Preservice teachers are also invited
- Breakfast snacks and Lunch Provided
- All participants will receive $100 in classroom materials
Sponsored by Orsted
In partnership with Atlantic Cape Community College